Main | Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Parody-licious!

Some of you may recall that back in October of last year, I took a picture of this billboard, which "Ex-Gay" group Exodus had put up near Orlando's famed Parliament House, a gay disco and hotel complex.

A month before I took my photo, fellow blogger Justinsomnia had posted this parody on his blog. Last month, Exodus engaged the legal services of the loathsome Liberty Counsel and sent Justin a "Cease And Desist" order, ridiculously claiming copyright infringement. Justin brought in the ACLU among others, and Exodus has limped away, dragging their flaccid "Ex-Gay" cocks between their legs.

Now that Justin has done the legal groundwork for us, let's have some fun, shall we? Either post your parody on your own blog and send me the link, or send me what you come up with and (if it's funny) I'll post it here. Extra points for making fun of the hairpiece and/or clever play on "Sex Change Is Possible".

UPDATE: Justin tipped me off to this Wikipedia article, scroll down to "Billboard Parody Controversy." Justin also advises that the Exodus people have been repeatedly making edits to their own Wikipedia entry.

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home