Main | Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Find A Place With Celebrations And Songs

This Sunday in NYC there will be more ma$$ive big ticket dance parties than you can shake a glowstick at. Once the fireworks over the Pier Dance fade into the Hudson, I'll be nudging my boys towards Souvenirs, at the East Village's Element, one of the more swank venues in Manhattan, where I will close my Pride weekend blissing out to legendary Saint veteran DJ Michael Fierman. How this party is being pulled off at $20 a head, when the others are all north of $50 (far north, in one case), I have no idea, but I could sure use some dancefloor therapy. 'Cause all we need is world full of dreams. Forgotten feelings come back in streams. Come join us. Don't hesitate. Just be yourself. Be free. Let's be free.

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home