Main | Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blarg 2007 Photo Recap

Another crazy, mobbed night with a bunch of hard-drinking bloggers and pals! Even more folks than last year, although we had a harder time herding the cats from bar to bar. As usual, I got way fewer usable pics than would like, with tons of blurry pictures of the floor. And next time we'll have to set aside a specific time for a giant group photo. Send me your links if you post about Blarg 2007 and I'll post them here. Thanks so much to all who came out, I had a blast.
Recaps: GGWoo, Future Junkie, Chris Tuttle, We Like Sheep, Glennalicious, Velleity NYC, Queer Sighted, Ninth Circle Of Helen, Cynically Optimistic, High Maintenance Hags, Curly McDimple, New Gays Of Our Lives, Blabbeando, GenEx, See My Briefs

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home