Main | Friday, March 30, 2007

Manhattan Peep Pimpin'

Father Tony took this great pic of Aaron and Jeff at Exit Art last week, perfectly capturing their opinion of performance art, or at least mine (usually). I was in hibernation for some pervy disco event and wasn't along for the excursion, but I thought I'd post this pic anyway, for pure beefcake value. Jeff is taken, but our boy Aaron (left) is available, tall, very furry, well-employed, and an excellent chef who makes his own pasta, bread, beer and even vodka. His hobbies are photography, European travel, and exploring the cave of the unknown. I've only pimped a friend on this here website thingy once before, but if this post disappears, it's because Aaron has murdered me for doing this.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home