Main | Thursday, March 01, 2007

Open Thread Thursday

Back in the early throes of my fascination with San Francisco, I buried myself in local history books, learning the origins of the street names, and walking the hills to find the houses of the city's founding families. I learned which buildings once held bathhouses and where SF's famous residents lived. In those moments, I fantasized about working as a city tour guide, leading packs of delighted tourists to one hidden treasure after another, basking in their appreciative applause as I laid one delicious fact after another on them.

Ruling out petty concerns like salary, what's your fantasy dream job, the job that would that the pure joy of doing would have you leaping out of bed every morning, even on your day off? Please don't tell us that you have that job right now. That's just mean.
.

Labels:

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home