Main | Monday, October 29, 2007

HomoQuotable - Donnie McClurkin

"I'm going to say something that's going to get me in trouble. They accuse me of being anti-gay and a bigot. We don't believe in discrimination. We don't believe in hatred, and if you do you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's the whole premise of God. That's the whole premise of Christ is love, love, love.

But there is a side of Christ that deals in judgment, and all sin is against God. Don't call me a bigot or anti-gay, when I have been touched by the same feelings. When I have suffered with the same feelings. Don't call me a homophobe, when I love everybody. Don't tell me that I stand up and I say vile words against the gay community because I don't. I don't speak against the homosexual. I tell you that God delivered me from homosexuality." - Grammy winning gospel singer Donnie McClurkin, received by "raucous applause" at yesterday's Barack Obama fundraising concert in Columbia, South Carolina.

And after the concert, McClurkin went back to his hotel to cruise Craigslist.
.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home