Main | Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sex Is For Fags

Hilarious. From Sex Is For Fags, the "Abstinence-Only Education Program is produced by the US Dept. of Health & Human Services and the White House Office of Youth Purity."
I, [MY NAME], hereby pledge:

1. To stay massively cool by not having sex. Because only major losers have sex – which everyone knows is only for fags.

2. To never let any slutty girls peer pressure me into touching their vaginas – because vaginas are totally gay.

3. To ignore my raging hormones and burning drive to fondle, suckle, and thrust furiously into a hot gooey pit of creamy-soft fleshy ecstasy.

4. To keep my groinal giblets inside my GAP khakis, and to punch those sweaty bits into submission whenever they percolate with desire.

5. To never spill my sacred "dude milk" – unless it is inside of some hot babe who already married me and took my last name.

I understand that abstaining from sex protects me from:

The regret and guilt caused by the disgusting, squishy act of stupid sex, which is basically like going to the toilet from the front side. Making retard babies out of wedlock, then having to blow my whole allowance on diapers and a stroller instead of XBox games and Snickers. Catching a brain-rotting STD like "Finger Herpes" from "feeling up" any nasty dirty girlie holes.

I'm totally getting their t-shirt.

(Via - Dan Savage)

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home