Main | Monday, August 04, 2008

Joe Lieberman Visits The West Village

Yesterday around 6PM I was in a cab stopped at a light in the West Village, just about to cross 6th Avenue at 9th Street. Looked out the window and three feet away was Sen. Joe Lieberman and his wife getting into their car. He couldn't open his car door until we moved, so he kinda gave us a look. I should have screamed something horrible at him, but my window was rolled up and instead I just gave him a weak smile. Dammit. And my camera was in my hand and I didn't even think to take a picture. Dammit. By the way, his Connecticut license plate number is "2". Just "2". Guess that's some wry comment on his veep slot in 2000. Lieberman will speak in support of John McCain at the Republican convention.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home