Main | Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cheating With Mike Rowe

Via Gawker:
Dirty Jobs host, Deadliest Catch narrator, and former opera singer Mike Rowe has yet another accomplishment to add to his already impressive resume. Readers at Gay.com have voted him the number one dude they'd like to cheat on their boyfriends and husbands with. Poor old silver fox Anderson Cooper's stock is on the decline, as he came in third place out of 25 nominees behind Fast and Furious robot Paul Walker. And in a heartening sign that he's only popular during the Olympics manfish Michael Phelps carried a mere two percent of the vote. As for Rowe, he sent this humble acceptance message:

"What can I say? I'm honored. I would, however, like to take a moment to clear something up. Even though I got my start in theater, sang for years in The Baltimore Opera, moved to San Francisco and never married, I must tell you all again, for the hundredth time ...

"I am NOT a celebrity.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that... "
A funny and great response, not to mention a HUGE improvement over the video Rowe posted on YouTube last November in which he expressed disgust over fawning emails from male fans.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home