Main | Friday, June 26, 2009

What Would YOU Say To Obama?

National Gay & Lesbian Task Force executive director Rea Carey will be attending Monday's LGBT cocktail party at the White House and wants to know what you'd like her to tell the president.
I will be joining a group of LGBT leaders that President Obama has invited to a reception on Monday to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall Rebellion, the 1969 Greenwich Village demonstrations that gave birth to the modern LGBT rights movement. When I go to the White House, I want to take your voice with me. What would you say to the president? What would you ask? What story would you want told? Let me know by filling out the form below and I'll deliver your message.
Here is the form. Let us know your message.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home