Main | Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fort Lauderale April 9-11: The 2010 Gay & Lesbian Literary Arts Festival

Next weekend I'll be in Fort Lauderale for the 2010 Gay & Lesbian Literary Arts Festival, where I'll join Miami Herald columnist Steve Rothaus and author Steve Petrow for a panel discussion titled "The Art Of Blogging." Fancy! The panel will be moderated by South Florida Gay News columnist and blogger bon vivant, our very own Father Tony.

Festival registration and schedule information. Events take place at the brand new Stonewall Library & Archives, which I'm very excited to finally see. I'm going to be missing next weekend's Saint disco reunion party here in NYC, so I'm going to lean on a certain part-time Lauderdalian to make up for that. I'm very sure that will involve at least one visit to the Ramrod, the best gay bar ever that used to be a Circle-K.

Labels: , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home