Main | Monday, July 26, 2010

AUGUST 5TH: JMG-Sponsored LGBT Fundraiser For Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand

If you are in NYC on Thursday, August 5th, please consider joining me, Jeremy Hooper, and Pam Spaulding at Therapy in Hell's Kitchen as we co-host a special netroots fundraiser for U.S. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand. The event runs 6pm-9pm with a $20 donation. Facebook event page here. And please join Out For Kirsten's Facebook page.

Longtime readers will recall that I was somewhat skeptical of Gillibrand's bonafides when she was plucked out of relative obscurity to replace Hillary Clinton, but since then I've been impressed with her performance and in particular, her advocacy on our behalf. I am therefore honored to lend my name to this event. I hope to see you there.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home