Main | Thursday, February 03, 2011

Christian Serial Adulterer Defends Marriage

"Look, I'm quite happy to say I come out of a tradition, which is several thousand years old, that says marriage is between a man and a woman. And I'm prepared to defend that tradition. And I happen to believe it. And I think I have as much right to my belief as you have to yours." - Newt Gingrich, responding to a student question yesterday at George Washington University.

Gingrich would like to remind everybody that that marriage is between one man and one woman whom you abandon riddled with cancer on her hospital bed while you fuck the shit out of your mistress whom you later marry and cheat on with a third woman while screaming with Godly moral outrage about the infidelities of the president.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home