Main | Thursday, July 07, 2011

Email Of The Day - Eugene Delguadio

"Dear Joe, I see the Radical Homosexuals every day. They dare me to stand in their way. They laugh and brag that they have the power to pass any legislation they want. Now with pro-homosexual Democrats still in power, the Radical Homosexuals say nothing can stop them. I wonder if Sheila and the children should be here. It wasn’t all that long ago that I had to send my family away to a safe house. What does it say when a ruthless adversary would rather attack my family than face me? I’ll never forget that. My friend, without your support during this time, I’m not sure I will be able to manage things. I know God has not given up on our families. I won’t either. I pray for your encouragement." - Eugene Delguadio, self-titled Public Advocate of the United States, in a desperate plea for donations so he can stop those them there radical gays.

Labels: , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home