Main | Thursday, July 28, 2011

Perkins Forces Perry To Take It Back

Hate group leader Tony Perkins has forced Texas Gov. Rick Perry to walk back his previous statement that he was "fine" with same-sex marriage if that's what a state were to decide for itself.

Here's the new quote by Perry which was just posted to the blog of the Family Research Council: "I probably needed to add a few words after that ‘it’s fine with me,’ and that it’s fine with me that a state is using their sovereign rights to decide an issue. Obviously gay marriage is not fine with me. My stance hasn’t changed."

RELATED: Perkins adds that Perry also supports a federal constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage. This is just more evidence of how the dominionists are forcing the GOP presidential field to conform to their vision of a Christian theocracy.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home