Main | Sunday, April 15, 2012

Email Of The Day - Rep. Allen West

Just hitting the inbox:
Dear Fellow Conservative, I’m Allen West and I’m a principled conservative Congressman from south Florida. The liberals and their friends in the media have made me their number one target because I’m not afraid to speak the truth. Will you help me fight back? You and I know the left and their allies in the media will stop at nothing to promote their destructive policies. This week they’re complaining about my use of the word ‘communist’ in reference to the Progressive Caucus, but no one is challenging my point—that these people oppose free markets and individual economic freedom, and they advocate for redistribution of wealth. I need you to stand with me against attacks from the liberals and the distortions of the corrupt liberal media. Everyone who stands with me in the next 48 hours by making a contribution of $10 or more will receive an “Allen West for Congress” bumper sticker.
Translation: I'm a big fucking liar and I got caught in a big fucking lie. SEND MONEY.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home