Main | Thursday, April 12, 2012

Infighting is Funny, Part 89

"First we got RINOs, now it's WHINOS, so-called conservatives who whine about being criticized by the leftist media on social issues. There's a handful of WHINOs making a stink about my participation in the upcoming April 15th rally on the Boston Common, because they're afraid my Biblical views on homosexuality will 'taint the movement'. Well I have news for these WHINOs. I haven't backed down from the liberals. I'm certainly not going to back down from you. My family's roots in this region go back to the 1600s, and my ancestors were among those who pledged 'their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor' for the cause of freedom. If this movement which takes its name from those men of true courage allows itself to be stampeded by an increasingly toothless mainstream media, it might as well give up and go home." - Hate group leader Scott Lively, complaining about the Greater Boston Tea Party. (Tipped by JMG reader Steven)

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home