OMM Against Don't Trust The B
Move over GCB, One Million Moms has a new target.
"Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23."Set your DVRs!
ABC's newest show is even worse than we anticipated, even outside the awful title it airs on Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. /8:30 Central with a TV-14 DSL rating. To give a rundown of the thirty-minute program:
• 7 scenes/segments containing visual depictions of sexual behavior or activity
• 12 scenes/segments containing discussions or dialogue about sexual behavior or activity
• 15 instances of foul language
• The show opens with June walking in on her fiancé, Steven, having sexual intercourse with her new roommate Chloe.
• June catches male friend masturbating
• Nudity- breasts and genitals blurred twice during program
A few quotes from the show:
• June: "I wrote a rap at Christian camp. It was called, Jesus is right, word!"
• Chloe: "We weren't really compatible genitally. Imagine trying to fit a cucumber into a coin purse."
• Chloe: "Oh, hey roomie! You're just in time for a little four-way action."