Main | Sunday, May 06, 2012

Hutcherson: I'm The Gayest Guy I Know

"I am the gayest guy I know. My frustration is that some groups have taken words and symbols away from the Church and from society in general. When I say I'm 'gay,' what I mean is that I am happy, that I am joyful and that I love people. That is precisely what a Christian ought to be so in my opinion we just need to be as gay as we can. Dan Savage (a pro-gay activist) says he is gay. He's not gay, not anywhere close. Yeah, he may be a homosexual but he certainly doesn't appear to be happy or joyful when he stands up in front of a classroom and uses profane language. Nope, nothing gay about that." - Pastor Ken Hutcherson, joining the chorus of liars.

PREVIOUS MESSAGES OF GAY LOVE: Hutcherson says that if you are gay, God will murder you. Hutcherson says that the only reason he played football was so he could hurt white people legally. Hutcherson says gay people are going to marry horses. Hutcherson says gay men are going to marry little boys. Hutcherson says the governor of Washington is like Lincoln's killer because she signed the marriage bill. Hutcherson says Christians are so oppressed, they are "the new Negroes."

RELATED: Hutcherson led the failed Referendum 71 attempt to repeal Washington's "everything but the name" domestic partners law, which was upheld by a slim majority. You may also recall that Hutcherson has led walkouts at public schools in protest of the Day Of Silence and that he issued a bizarre threat should DOMA ever be overturned. In 2010 Hutcherson officiated at Rush Limbaugh's fourth marriage.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home