Main | Friday, August 17, 2012

Paul Ryan: Those Five Times I Asked For Stimulus Millions Were By Accident

Seriously.
Mr. Ryan said in the television interview that he did not recall writing the letters. Later, his office issued a statement that he had since checked into the letters. “They were treated as constituent service requests in the same way matters involving Social Security or Veterans Affairs are handled,’’ he said in the statement. “This is why I didn’t recall the letters earlier. But they should have been handled differently, and I take responsibility for that. Regardless, it’s clear that the Obama stimulus did nothing to stimulate the economy, and now the President is asking to do it all over again.’’
"I didn't do it! OK, I did do it, but it was totally by mistake! Also: Obama sucks!"

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home