Main | Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Joseph Farah: Vote For Romney Even Thought He Wouldn't Advertise On My Site

"I am not a likely candidate to endorse Mitt Romney for president. In fact, I once wrote, during the heated primary contest earlier this year, that I wouldn’t vote for Mitt Romney if he were running against Satan himself. Fortunately, I never said what I would do if he were running against Barack Obama. Today, Election Day 2012, I regret those harsh words. I don’t expect Mitt Romney to seek my advice. I have no illusions that I will be invited to state dinners. I fully expect to be critical of his administration. But I don’t expect him to come gunning for me or others who attempt to hold him accountable to the Constitution and the principles that made this country great. It’s not in his nature. It’s not in his DNA. I’m an unlikely candidate to endorse Mitt Romney because his campaign steadfastly refused to advertise in WND, even while Obama’s campaign did. But I’m doing it anyway today. There is simply no other choice." - Three-time Just For Men Olympics gold medalist and World Net Daily founder Joseph Farah.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home