Main | Friday, December 28, 2012

Email Of The Day - Eugene Delgaudio

"Dear Joe, Deviant homosexual operatives are about to know exactly how much I raised this year, and how much cash I have on hand to oppose their radical agenda. The Homosexual Lobby utterly despises Public Advocate and ridicules all the work you and I do to defend morality in America. The Human Rights Campaign, The Southern Poverty Law Center, The Gay Task Force, GLAAD, The North American Man/Boy Love Association, and every other radical homosexual organization will be scouring our finance report to exploit every chink in my armor.

"The consequences could prove dire for the American family. Right now homosexual activists are plotting to tempt Republicans into passing their perverse agenda. They will tell them passing the Gay Bill of Special Rights will 'expand the tent' and 'keep you in the majority' -- that the pro-family movement is too weak. And I have almost nothing left financially. I have the troops and volunteers. I have their commitment to fight on. I have the organization to take this battle to the front lines!" - Hate group leader Eugene Delgaudio, who says he desperately needs "$56,197 with all checks postmarked before December 31st" if he is to meet his budget forecast.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home