Main | Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Email Of The Day - Eugene Delgaudio

"Dear Joe, Tears ran down my face when I heard the news. My family would be safe. My friend, as I write you, I cannot fully restrain my emotion from bleeding through. The court has ruled that the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) must immediately cease broadcasting my family’s home address to their vast network of radical agents. I have not stopped thanking God for this victory for my family and Public Advocate. You see, SPLC lawyers went out of their way to include my private home address in the recent lawsuit they filed against your Public Advocate. I was shocked when I first heard the news. Every single violent homosexual agent in the country would know where to find my family. They have painted a giant target on my wife and children. To prove to the court how dangerous the Homosexual Lobby could be, I was forced to reveal confidential FBI information: A violent gunman came looking for me and my staff at Public Advocate’s office last year. By the grace of the Lord he failed to find me that day." - Virginia crackpot Eugene Delgaudio, repeating his unsubstantiated claim yet again.

RELATED: World Net Daily has picked up Delgaudio's story.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home