Main | Thursday, April 04, 2013

Email Of The Day - Eugene Delgaudio

"Dear Joe, Should I step down? As much as it pains me to think about, this question has weighed heavily on my thoughts. And to tell you the truth, I don’t really know the answer. I have been the public spokesman for Public Advocate for over 30 years. But some of my critics -- especially in the media -- believe that I am 'too radioactive' to keep leading Public Advocate. And with all the attacks directed at me personally, I wonder if they’re right. Am I hurting the pro-Family Movement?

"As you know, these past few months have been tough for me, my family and my wonderful staff. The latest assault began with the vicious legal attack from the Southern Poverty Law Center designed to either shut Public Advocate down or bleed our bank accounts dry. Then there was the deranged shooter who was foiled by the Grace of God and arrested with my name next on his 'target list.' But I worry these personal attacks may be the reason Public Advocate supporters have stopped giving like they used to. If this is true, please tell me." -  Eugene Delguadio, in this week's money beg.

RELATED: There has never been any news report that Delgaudio's name appeared on the list of the FRC shooter.  Hit the link for more ridiculous claims.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home