Main | Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quote Of The Day - Huma Abedin

"I’ve never been on Twitter. I couldn’t tell you the first thing about how it works. And Anthony had told me in the past that there were these sort of trolls on the Internet who were trying to damage him, take him down. And so, that’s the mind-set I came with to this conversation. Anthony was Anthony. Confident! Determined! Defensive! I was right there with him: ‘Let’s fight! Defend! I don’t understand. Why don’t you just say this is not your picture?’ I was with him. One hundred percent." - Huma Abedin, in a lengthy New York Times Magazine article about the scandal that brought down the congressional career of her husband, former Rep. Anthony Weiner.  Abedin's interview with the Times is widely thought to be the first tentative step in Weiner's run for mayor of New York City.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home