Main | Monday, September 22, 2014

Alaska TV Reporter: Fuck It, I Quit

Via the Independent:
KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quit her job on live TV last night, outing herself as the owner of an Alaskan cannabis club and declaring "fuck it". Having grown weary of reporting the news, Green told viewers she would be instead putting all her energy into the fight to legalise marijuana in the state, previously having reported on Alaska Cannabis Club without mentioning her connection to it. In a jaw-dropping twist to the end of a segment she said: "Now everything you heard is why I, the actual owner of the Alaska Cannabis Club, will be dedicating all of my energy for fighting for freedom and fairness which begins with legalizing marijuana here in Alaska. And as for this job, well, not that I have a choice but, fuck it, I quit."
The anchor was left flummoxed.

(Tipped by JMG reader Christopher)

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home