Main | Friday, October 17, 2014

Meet Ms. Equality Case Files

As I've said here before, over the last few years JMG has increasingly become a de facto collaborative community blog. Sure, I write all the posts, but much of the content here is driven by your emailed, tweeted, and Facebook'd tips - without which this here website thingy wouldn't be nearly so fast to report the latest developments. Recently a friend was watching me work and seeing the tips roll in, he commented about my "army of boots on the ground." I loathe that expression, so I quickly advised him that the preferred term around here is "flying monkeys." And with that, it's long overdue that I introduce you to Kathleen Perrin, the activist behind Equality Case Files, our virtually instantaneous source to this avalanche of pro-gay rulings. Say hello to one of our best flyers!

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home