Main | Sunday, May 24, 2015

Here's Duggar's FRC Resignation Letter

"I deeply regret that recent media reports about my long ago past has brought negative attention to FRC Action and its work to preserve and advance the interests of family, faith, and freedom in the political arena. FRC Action's mission to fortify the traditional foundations of civil society is more important now than ever before, and I'm heartbroken that any attention has been diverted from these noble causes to my wrong actions as a young teenager. I am so thankful for God's grace, forgiveness, and redemptive heart that allowed me to transform into a man of faith and testimony. In good faith, I cannot allow Family Research Council to be impacted by mistakes I made as a teenager, so I am resigning as Executive Director of FRC Action. I will continue to pray for the advancements of the causes we believe in, and I hope that in the days ahead you will pray for me and Anna as we seek God to discover the next chapter of our lives in His service." - Josh Duggar, via press release from hate group leader Tony Perkins.

RELATED: Perkins, Peter Sprigg, and other FRC staffers have been silent about the Duggar scandal on social media, as has Todd Starnes, who has not uttered a peep about his BFF since the story broke.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home