Main | Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Obama: I'd Win A Third Term

Politico reports:
President Barack Obama said Tuesday that he’s confident he could win a third term, if only the Constitution would let him run. “I actually think I’m a pretty good president. I think if I ran, I would win. But I can’t,” he said. Obama said that though he’s looking forward to being out of office for the freedom outside of the security bubble it’ll give him and for being able to make more visits to Africa, there is more work he’d like to do in office. But, he said, “the law’s the law.” Obama made the remarks in a speech here to the African Union headquarters, contrasting the American system to the many African leaders who hold onto power for decades, usually only leaving because of coups or dying of old age.
I think he'd win too.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home