Main | Wednesday, August 22, 2007

About My Email Suckiness

I created the Gmail address for this blog last November and yesterday the inbox counter rolled over 10,000. Again. I mention this only as a really lame excuse for my sucky track record in responding to everybody. Usually I scan the inbox for familiar names and try to get back to those folks first. But I'm way behind on a lot of wonderful messages that deserve much more than a rote "thanks for writing" sort of response. Maybe I need a JMG intern, somebody willing to work for beer and Friskee treats. I will try to do better. There's many more than 10,000 emails that I have dealt with and deleted, but yesterday's re-hitting of that round number is making me feel extra guilty. My apologies.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home