Main | Friday, November 02, 2007

Dog, The Racist Hunter

By now you've no doubt heard about Duane "Dog" Chapman, star of A&E's Dog, The Bounty Hunter, whose racist phone tirade about his son's black girlfriend was leaked to the press. The transcript:
Duane "Dog" Chapman: I'm not taking the chance on some motherf**ker. I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore, whatever...it's not because she's black. It’s because we use he word n***er sometimes here.

I'm not going to take a chance ever in life for losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some f**king n**er heard us say n***er and turned us into the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over. I'm not taking that chance at all, never in life. Never. Never.

If Lyssa [his daughter] was dating a n***er we would all say F*ck You. . .and you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da...it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word n***er. We don't mean you fucking scum n***er without a soul. We don't mean that shit. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - fuck that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that shit. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...

Tucker Chapman: I don't even know what to say.
A&E has canceled production of Chapman's show. And now Chapman is asking Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with him, in the hopes of mitigating the damage. Too late, Dog. Predictably, Sharpton is "considering" meeting with Chapman, because hey, THERE WILL BE CAMERAS THERE.

Sickening, all around.
.

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home