Main | Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Transman Wins Big Brother UK

Yesterday transman Luke Anderson was named the winner of this season's edition of Britain's Big Brother.
Luke left the house to huge cheers and was presented with the £50,000 prize money by Brian Dowling, as fireworks went off above the Elstree compound. "It's great to feel acceptance," Luke said of his win. "I don't think it's sunk in yet. A big part of it was about acceptance. All my life I've been an outsider. Thank you so much." Speaking of the divide in the house, he added; "It was pretty traumatic when it was at its worst. You did feel alone in the house and that's how [Deana, Adam and I] found each other. Without Adam and Deana I would have been alone all the time."
(Tipped by JMG reader Jeremy)

Labels: , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home