Main | Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Angus Jones Apologizes

"I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that. Without qualification, I am grateful to and have the highest regard and respect for all of the wonderful people on Two and Half Men with whom I have worked and over the past 10 years who have become an extension of my family." - Angus Jones, in a statement doubtlessly rushed out by his terrified management. (Tipped by JMG reader Alan)

RELATED: Former castmate Charlie Sheen has weighed in by saying, "With Angus's Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed." (In 1997, 39 members of the Heaven's Gate cult committed group suicide because they believed they'd then join the spaceship that supposedly trailed the Hale-Bopp comet.)

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home