Main | Tuesday, December 04, 2012

New Facebook Group: NOM Leader Brian Brown Tried To Kiss Me, I'm Serious

Towleroad tips us to this new Facebook group. The top entry at this writing:
I met Brian in 2010 at an event in Allentown. We got to talking and he said he would like to take me to a Central Catholic boy’s wrestling match. I didn’t think much of it and said I would love to join him. At the match he kept saying things like “I bet you couldn’t pin me” and “how much do you think a singlet costs?” Afterwards, on the way to the car, he said we should have a wrestling match and tried to put me in a headlock. I pushed him away and he lunged at me with his mouth open. I am positive he was trying to kiss me. I ran to my car and haven’t seen him since. Occasionally he’ll text me, but it’s almost always late at night and usually just says “Hi” or “You up?”
Would we call this "hate group slashfic"?

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home