Main | Monday, January 28, 2013

HomoQuotable - Chris Hughes

"I, for one, have a lot of questions about Chris Christie, particularly because less than a year ago he vetoed a marriage equality bill in the New Jersey state legislature. Which for me personally, I got married to my husband last June, [it] was just really personally frustrating. I mean, there are tens of thousands of couples in New Jersey that can’t share their love and be recognized under the law because of that decision. I’m not a single issue voter, and I think most people aren’t either, but for me personally, it would raise serious concerns about supporting someone like him." - Openly gay Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes, speaking to ABC News about Mark Zuckerberg's planned campaign fundraiser for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Labels: , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home