Main | Friday, January 04, 2013

Sandy Rios: Hillary Was Faking

"I think the point I want to make is that Hillary Clinton has a long history. Many of us remember what a liar she is. She sat at the feet of Saul Alinsky, she wrote her master’s thesis on how to do propaganda and lie; I see her finger prints on Benghazi, I see her finger prints on this illness. I have to say this is like the ‘Boy that Cried Wolf,’ when you lie that many times in your life, when you won’t testify in all of these scandals with your family, when you destroy women that your husband’s been involved in by lying about them, when you create this vast right-wing conspiracy, then who can believe you when you say you’re sick? I’m sorry, I’m not there." - Fox News contributor, former Concerned Women president, and American Family Association radio host Sandy Rios, adding that Clinton's two doctors have female names, which proves the conspiracy, apparently.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

comments powered by Disqus

<<Home